Dial Meow for Murder

It's almost Halloween and the small town of Sylvan Creek is preparing a gala fundraiser for Fur-ever Friends Pet Rescue. It's being held on the lawn of a mansion that is said to be haunted. What's even more frightening for Daphne Templeton is that she finds the owner of the house, Lillian Flynt, dead. Daphne's dog, Socrates, is with her every step of the way as she ultimately figures out who the murderer is.

This is the book that took me out of my reading slump! Dial Meow for Murder is the second book in the Lucky Paws Petsitting series. I have read the third one first then this one but have not yet read the first. I suggest starting at the beginning because there was a spoiler in this one, however I'm sure it won't spoil my enjoyment when I get my hands on Death by Chocolate Lab. I love this series. Everyone and everything seems so real and authentic and so damn cozy and festive. The whole story flows well. The animals all have their own personality. I was suspecting everyone, they all had their own reasons why Lillian Flynt should disappear. This one also includes recipes for our furry babies. I may even attempt the Pumpkin-Peanut-Butter Ghosts! I can't wait to read the first one and the fourth when it comes out later this year! Exclamation points all around!!


5/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Ring

The Night Stalker