Tell Me No Lies

After Eric Thorn's phone was found cracked and bloody in the snow, but no Eric Thorn, who knows what's going on? Fangirl Tessa Hart knows the truth. She's been in hiding the last couple of months. But now she's forced to face the consequences. Back in the interrogation room it seems as though there are more questions than answers.

This is the conclusion to Follow Me Back. To be honest I don't remember a whole lot about that book, only that I had fun reading it and it shed some light on the dangers of social media. The same can be said about this book. Instead of focusing only on Twitter like the first book, we learn about Snapchat (okay, maybe I'm the only one who learned about it) and even though it may seem safer, you just never know what can happen. I was a little surprised at who the culprit was in this one. I enjoyed a look into Eric Thorn's life, how demanding and hectic it is to be famous. I'm a sucker for books that have police interviews and Twitter messages and stuff like that so I loved those parts. Overall this was a fast read and a satisfying end for me.

Thank you to Netgalley and Sourcebooks Fire for an ARC.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Ring

The Night Stalker