Feel Me Fall

Emily Duran is the sole survivor of a plane that crashed in the Amazon. The plane was carrying 134 passengers; 37 of which were students, teachers and chaperones from Riverdale Academy High. But she wasn't the only one who actually survived the crash. Six students were left stranded in the jungle. With each passing day their hope and strength dwindle. It's survival of the fittest and Emily is the only one left to tell her story.

We come to learn Emily's past and how she ended up on a plane to Paraguay. And what happened in the jungle. And how her guilt is eating her up inside. She did what she had to do to survive. Their fear and desperation were palpable. Throughout most of the book I really liked Emily. I thought she was a headstrong young woman who made the best of what she'd been dealt and tried to do the right thing. I really enjoyed the story. It was a page-turner. I had to know how Emily came to be the only one left. What happened to the others? I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as gruesome as I thought it would be. But the ending just didn't work for me. I did not like it even a little bit.

Thank you to Netgalley and Xpresso Book Tours for a copy.

4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Ring

The Night Stalker