Caught on Camera

Rachel Lehmann is a young chambermaid who dreams of working on Hollywood film sets. She's accepted into Toronto Film School, but she needs $35,000 for tuition by the end of summer. Luckily for her there is going to be a big wedding full of famous people at the Inn she works at. She'll just take candid photos of the guests and sell them. But her idea seems even better when she's asked to fill in for a missing bridesmaid, pretending to be the bride's cousin. But she falls head over heels for Mickey McNichol, a talent agent to the stars. He also falls hard for the bride's so-called cousin. He thinks he's finally met a beautiful woman he can trust. But that trust will be broken beyond repair if Rachel sells the wedding pictures.

This is a cute little romantic comedy. It has insta-love and is predictable but I found myself totally absorbed in Rachel's star-studded world. I liked all the characters and how their antics added a little drama to the weekend of the wedding. And I really liked that it took place in Canada! A fun, well-written beach read - just make sure you can get online because there's also a playlist, which I thought was a nice touch. I'll keep an eye out for the second in the series!

Thank you to the author for sending me a copy through a Booklikes giveaway.


4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamond Ring

The Night Stalker